[Updated 2021] My Faucet Crypto Review. Scam?
Summary of my review of FaucetCrypto.com
Overall, I have always liked FaucetCrypto.com. The interface is easy to use, the site has a large community, and withdrawals WERE fast and easy.
The problem as of this update is that Faucet Crypto has no crypto in stock to withdraw. The site displays the following notice:
All wallets will be filled and normalized on the middle of next month. After this, updates to Faucet Crypto will come back.
Before I expend any more effort at this site I am going to wait until crypto once again is available for withdrawal.
Alternative Sites to FaucetCrypto.com
My two recommendations for alternatives to Faucet Crypto are:
Also, check out my Cointiply review.
What is FaucetCrypto.com?
In their own words: “This website is a multi coin faucet which gives users a way to earn some cryptocoins by completing tasks. You will be able to earn Bitcoin and altcoins by using our service.”
More reviews — Do other users think FaucetCrypto.com is legit?
FaucetCrypto.com has a 3.7 star rating based on 500 reviews.
How to Earn Crypto at Faucet Crypto
- Faucet: You can claim “Coins” every 40 minutes. The base reward is 24 coins but will increase as you level up at Faucet Crypto. No CAPTCHA to complete, but there is a short 10 second timer to wait through.
- Daily Bonus: There is also a daily bonus of 35 coins, which is really a daily faucet. So claim these coins everyday also.
- Shortlinks: To get started click “Complete Link”, wait out the 10 second timer and click “Generate Link”. You will go to a new page and you will click “Show Timer / Click Here” to get the timer to get started. Repeat one more time and you account will be credited.
- Achievements-Shortlinks: If you complete multiple shortlinks you are eligible for more experience points. These extra experience points will raise your level and your bonus amount.
- Achievements-Levels: When you reach new levels you get the opportunity to claim more coins in the Levels section. Note this is not automatic, you have to hit the “Claim” button to get these rewards.
- Achievements-PTCs: As you earn coins from completing PTC (paid to click) ads you also earn achievements. Two things to note: 1) these PTC achievements reset weekly, and 2) achievements reward you with coins or experience points. If you complete 25 PTC ads per week you get the reward from the PTC ads and all the achievement rewards.
- PTC Ads: To get started click “Visit Website” and a new tab will open. Wait out the timer and get paid. PTC ads are the easiest way to earn on Faucet Crypto next to the faucet.
- Offerwall: Click here to see a variety of offers from Wannads, Survey Wall and Offer Daddy. Bigger payouts but you will have to provide some personal information.
Withdrawal from FaucetCrypto
I really like Faucet Crypto’s withdrawal process because my crypto shows up in my wallet nearly instantly. Faucet Crypto does charge a withdrawal fee of 50 coins, which is not much so I can live with that. I have never had a problem with a withdrawal.
As you can see in the image below there is a daily limit of how much you can withdraw. This limit will adjust upwards as you level up.
Crypto Available at Faucet Crypto
You can withdraw in the following cryptocurrencies:
Proof of Payment from FaucetCrypto.com
Here are my last three withdrawals from Faucet Crypto.
And here are those same three withdrawals deposited in my Coinami wallet. These LTC transactions were nearly instant.
FaucetCrypto.com Referral Program
You earn a 20% referral commission on the activity of the users your refer to Faucet Crypto. If you join using my referral link I will receive a 20% commission based on your earnings. This does not reduce your earnings in any way.
The Faucet Crypto Community
Faucet Crypto has an active community. As I am writing this more than 3000 users are connected to the chat feature.
Support at FaucetCrypto.com
Faucet Crypto does provide an email address when you can ask for support. I will not mention the email here. Navigate to the Support page and read the instructions. There also admins in chat.
Who is behind this business?
Unfortunately, I was not able to discover who is the owner of this site. With that in mind always request payment as often as possible.