A Dash faucet is a website where you receive free fractional Bitcoins (called “Duff” by some) in exchange for visiting that site. You are exchanging your time for small amounts of DASH.
This is not a complete list of Dash faucets. I only highlight legit Dash faucets that are worth your time. Please note I receive a small referral commission from these faucets.
My list of best Dash faucets:
- EarnCrypto.com (new recommendation!)
- Konstantinova Dash (new recommendation!)
- Fire Faucet
- Free Dash
- Moon Dash (no longer recommended!)
Moon Dash is a Moon faucet where you claim free Dash, currently the 28th largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization (updated 10/20/2020). Create an account and sign in using your Coinpot email address.
- Once you setup your account at Moon Dash your claim account will continually grow between claims.
- The claim rate is adjusted often and is published on their website.
- You must wait at least 5 minutes between faucet claims.
- There are several bonuses that will increase your claim:
- Daily Bonus: 1% daily loyalty bonus (up to 100%) for making a claim every 24 hours.
- Referral Bonus: 1% daily bonus (up to 100%) for each active referral.
- Mystery Bonus: Random bonus.
The following image is a recent Moon Dash faucet claim deposited in Coinpot:
So Faucet Crypto is a multicoin faucet that operates one main faucet that dispenses “coins”. which you can then withdraw as Dash.
FaucetCrypto.com faucet claim
- Click on “Ready to Claim” in the left sidebar. Wait for the 15 second timer to expire and then claim by clicking “Get Reward”. No CAPTCHA requirement!
- While you are waiting for the timer to reset for another claim you can click on PTC ads and shortlinks to add to you earnings.
Faucetcrypto.com earning options
- You can also complete “Achievements” which provide more coins as rewards.
- Your withdrawal limit starts fairly high but drops as you level up. As always do not leave your earnings on these sites any longer than necessary.
Withdrawals are made directly to your DASH address. You will need to check that Faucet Crypto has DASH on hand in order for you to make your withdrawal.
Fire Faucet is a auto faucet that will pay out DASH(or other crypto) as long as you have ACP (Auto Claim Points). Once you signup you get some free ACP so you can get the auto faucet running.
Click the lightning bolt to start the faucet.
The faucet runs on a timer automatically generating Bitcoin until you run out of ACP. Check out the following menu to get more ACP:
You can earn more ACP through various PTC ads, offers, shortlinks and tasks. I recommend the PTC ads as an easy way to get more ACP. Also, get your a free daily bonus of ACP by clicking on the 🎁 gift box.
Using my signup bonus, daily gift and a few PTC ads netted me the following BTC. Didn’t take long and the Fire Faucet interface makes it easy.
You can withdraw DASH from Fire Faucet directly to your wallet or to Faucetpay.io. You will need to meet a minimum withdrawal of 0.014 DASH.
Fredash.io operates a basic DASH faucet which awards Dash for each roll. As you can see from their table the most likely payout is .00000412 DASH for a single roll. You can roll once every 60 minutes.
You can get more rolls by visiting the “Free Rolls” page. You click the links and get more rolls without waiting 60 minutes.
A minimum withdrawal of 0.01 DASH is required. You withdraw directly to your DASH wallet.