[Updated for 2020] My List of the Best PTC Sites that pay in Bitcoin
If you are looking for the best Bitcoin PTC sites I probably do not need to explain how paid to click works.
However, if you stumbled onto this page here is a quick summary:
Bitcoin earning PTC (paid to click) sites act as middlemen between advertisers and the people who visit their website. PTC websites collect a payment if an ad is viewed and split this payment with the visitor who viewed the ad or offer.
Quick list of the best PTC site that pay in Bitcoin:
- What is adBTC?: “AdBTC is a free crypto earning platform based on Pay-Per-Click (PPC), which pays cryptocurrency to users for viewing ads on the site. Unlike other similar projects, where sites earn on advertising, AdBTC pays users for visiting advertisers’ sites.”
- Surf Ads: Click the link. View the page for the required time. Get paid.
- Active Window Surfing: AdBTC displays pages in a window on their site. After each page loads you view for a set amount of seconds. You must actively click at the top of the page to move to the next ad. (Not much inventory, adBTC has mostly Surf Ads.)
- Autosurf: View web pages in an open tab. You get paid a small amount of satoshi for each page viewed. Just leave the tab open and new pages will keep loading. (In my test, adBTC had way more Surf Ads than Autosurf.)
- Withdrawal: 45,000 satoshi minimum for direct withdrawal to wallet. You can also withdraw to the Faucetpay or ExpressCrypto microwallets.
- Referral: 10% from you referral’s earnings from surfing and 5% of your referral’s ad spend on the adBTC platform.
- What is BTC Clicks? “BTC Clicks is an advertising platform where members can click ads to earn bitcoins or where advertisers can gain cheap exposure to bitcoin users.”
- Surf Ads: BTCClicks.com presents you with a page of links. Click each link, a new window opens and watch for 30 seconds. After the timer expires, complete the reCAPTCHA, and return to the Surf Ads page.
- Withdrawal: The minimum withdrawal is .100 mBTC, which is 10,000 satoshi. Direct withdrawal to wallet.
- Referral: Standard Members receive a Referral Click Reward of 0.00001 mBTC (1 satoshi). Premium Members receive a Referral Click Reward of 0.00003 mBTC (3 satoshi).
- What is BtcVic.com?: “BtcVic.com is a PTC (Paid-To-Click) where you get paid to view sites.”
- Ads: Their ad page looks a lot like adBTC. Click a link, a new page opens, and view the ad for 10 seconds. Complete the 3 digit capthca and get paid. Return to the ad page for more links.
- Withdrawal: Minimum direct withdrawal to a wallet is 0.0005 BTC (50,000 satoshi). You can also withdraw to FaucetPay with a minimum withdrawal of 3,000 satoshi.
- Referral: You get 50% of your referrals earnings from clicking PTC advertisements.
- What is Clixcoin?: “Clixco.in is a US-based bitcoin faucet program, started on March 16th, 2018, and rewards users with Bitcoin( satoshi) for surfing ads. However, the site allows advertisers or companies to publish their ads on paying BTC, the same is anticipated to be distributed to users.”
- Surf Ads: Click the link and page opens in new tab. View the page until the timer expires in the Clixco.in tab. Click back to Clixco.in, complete the confirmation and get paid.
- Active Window Ads: The Active Window Ads open a new Clixcoin tab with a timer. View the page until the timer expires. Click the confirmation and return to the Active Window ads page for more opportunities.
- Auto Surf Ads: Click “Start” to open a new Clixco.in tab and view the ad until the timer expires. Once done you will automatically return to the Auto Surf Ad page. (Note: Not much inventory of Auto Surf Ads.)
- Withdrawal: Minimum Bitcoin withdraw is 20000 Satoshi or BTC 0.0002 BTC.
- Referral: You earn 10% every time people advertise a certain ad & you also earn for each of your referral click any of the ads.
- What is Coinbulb?: “Coinbulb is a Bitcoin PTC website for clients to earn BTC by clicking ads as well as make campaigns to promote their sites or products related to Bitcoins.”
- Surf Ads: Click the red button tp open and ad in a new tab. View the ad until the timer expires in the CoinBulb tab. Click back to Coinbuilb, complete the reCAPTCHA and get paid.
- Window Ads: Select “Window Ads” to see the list of ads. Click “Open
to open the ad in a new tab. View the ad until the timer expires at the bottom of the page and then click “Confirm”. You will automatically return to the list of Window Ads.
- Withdrawal: The minimum Bitcoin withdrawal is 20000 satoshis. All payments will be processed manually within 7 days.
- Referral: Users receive a 15% commission on all of the lifetime earnings of your referrals.
- What is CoinPayU?: “Coinpayu is a free rewards platform where you can earn bitcoin by viewing advertisements or doing offers.”
- Surf Ads: Click a blue link in the list of Surf Ads. A new tab will open with a timer in the Coinpayu.com tab. Wait for the timer to expire and you will have earned your satoshi, no additional steps.
- Window Ads: Click on a blue link in the list of Window Ads. Ad will open in a new CoinPayU tab. View the ad until the progress bar across the top is finished. Complete the HCaptcha and get paid.
- Video Ads: Click on a video on the Video Ad page. Watch the video until the timer expires. That’s it.
- Withdrawal: The minimum withdrawal to a Bitcoin wallet is 10,000 satoshi. You can also withdraw to FaucetPay, Payeer or directly to a wallet in Dogecoin, Litecoin or Ethereum. See the specifics in the image:
- Affiliate Program: You start out earning a 10% commission on your referrals ad surfing earnings. You can increase your referral earnings as seen below:
What is Cointuply?: Cointiply is a next-generation Bitcoin rewards platform. Users earn free Bitcoin by interacting and completing tasks. The only requirement is that you have a Bitcoin or Dogecoin address for withdrawal. Cointiply has a large and active community.
- PTC: Usually has good inventory of PTC ads for you to click.
- Withdrawal: You can withdraw directly to a Bitcoin or Dogecoin wallet. The minimum withdrawal is $5 in BTC or $3 in DOGE. (I have withdrawn from Cointiply multiple times without issue.)
- Referral: You will earn 25% of every referrals faucet claims for life.
You will also earn 10% of any of your referrals offer wall earnings.
What is FaucetCrypto.com?: So FaucetCrypto.com rewards users with “Coins”. These Coins can be withdrawn in Bitcoin or multiple other cryptocurrencies.
- PTC: Currently (12/12) EarnCrypto.com has 18 paid to click ads available.
- Shortlinks: Currently (12/12) EarnCrypto.com had 29 shortlinks available.
- Withdrawal: EarnCrupto.com starts with a low maximum withdrawal that increases as your level up as a user. You can withdrawn directly to a wallet or to FaucetPay.io. (I have found the withdrawals to be fast and hassle free.)
- Referral: Earn a 20% referral commission of the lifetime earnings of anyone your refer.